The Grubs Fieldline 5.0 Wellington Boots is a boot which really can go anywhere. With a VIBRAM SORAPISS outsole the Fieldline is designed to be all you need whether it's on tarmac or in a muddy field. In terms of traction, grip and stability you will struggle to find such a suitable all-rounder boot which is supremely functional yet still stylish. The SORAPISS sole has channels which mean you wont get mud clogging up your shoes in wetter weather but also has different height lugs on the sole to provide the needed grip on hard uneven ground that you could encounter whilst hiking. The boot comes with a stiff toecap to prevent injury whilst out and about but this doesnt weigh the boot down as it weighs no more than other comparable boots. Whilst the Grubs Fieldline 5.0 Wellington Boots in Black isn't the absolute best for soft uneven ground or for hard solid ground, if you are going to be using a boot on both then you need look no further than the Fieldline.
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA - A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots.
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY - A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretchability around the calves.
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS
- HARD-TOE technology
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -20 Celcius
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the VIBRAM SORAPISS outsole with shock absorbing DURALITE lightweight mid-sole.