Returns & Cancellations
We aim to offer a no hassle returns policy however our cancellation and return policy varies slightly between our many varied product ranges as set out below:
General Cancellation and Returns Information:
These general terms and conditions apply to all purchases from Grubs Warehouse website unless specifically expressed in the product specific return as laid out below.
1. If you wish to cancel your order please e-mail your details and order reference to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01204 567700. Any order cancellation must be confirmed by email prior to despatch and once despatched the returns policy is as set out below in for the various product categories.
2. So as to comply with the UK Consumer Contracts Regulations, all orders have a ‘14 Day Cooling Off Period’. The cardholder is liable for all return shipping costs under this right, please contact our team for advice if you wish to exercise this right.
3. Unless confirmed in writing from Grubs Warehouse, all orders must be paid for before delivery. Any shortage of payment will result in the products not being dispatched and Grubs Warehouse reserves the right to charge associated costs incurred in time, carriage (including aborted deliveries).
4. In addition, all returned / exchanged products (including the boxes) must be in their ORIGINAL CONDITION i.e. NOT WORN, ALTERED or WASHED, and they must be in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING. N.B. - DO NOT TAPE UP, OR WRITE ON BOXES. Any damage to goods / boxes, or sign of use may result in a reduced refund to the customer. Goods must also be suitably packaged. Customers are advised to obtain and complete a 'certificate of postage' form stamped by the Royal Mail before returning item. Responsibility of the goods remains that of the customer until safely received by Grubs Warehouse and Grubs Warehouse accepts no liability for goods lost or damaged in transit back to our warehouse.
5. Should an order arrive incorrectly or an item arrive damaged, the customer must inform Grubs Warehouse in writing within 1 working day of receipt. Grubs Warehouse will then advise if the customer if they are to return the goods for exchange (in which case we will advise the most efficient transit method for return and the appropriate cost we will reimburse) or if we are to arrange an exchange via our courier. All damages / defects must be reported within 1 working day from the date of delivery.
6. If when you receive your boots you decide for any reason that you don’t want them (or if they are the wrong size) you can return them for a refund or exchange them for another pair. All returns must be made within 14 days of date of purchase. The original customer / cardholder will be liable for return postage of the product to Grubs Warehouse and in the case of exchange of product style/size being requested by the customer, customer is liable for the additional postage costs of £5.50 per pair of boots.
7. If a customer returns a product without requesting a replacement, then a refund of the cost of the product will be made back to the customer’s account minus the original delivery charge.
8. To return a pair of wellington boots please simply contact the sales team as listed above who will assist you in the returns process.
9. Discounted products may be returned for an exchange for size/ colour however any products bought from the “Factory Store” or from a sale collection cannot be returned for a refund unless faulty.
10. Any orders returned without prior notification will be rejected and returned to sender.
11. We reserve the right to make changes in the specification of goods without prior consultation.